MJM Industrial is a well-established multi-million-pound business offering mechanical and electrical services to industrial and commercial clients across the South East of England and are based in Colnbrook, Berkshire. Due to continued business growth, we now have an opportunity to recruit a candidate for the new position of Marketing Assistant to support the company's growth objectives. The role would suit an ambitious individual looking to develop from product marketing to a more strategic marketing role in the future.Scope of Role
- Manage and deliver MJM Industrial communications to existing contacts through the following channels:
- Work with MJM Industrial project teams to create case studies to showcase MJM Industrial capabilities to clients
- Support the rollout of the company CMS, including the addition of new contacts and segmenting existing contacts for use in marketing campaigns
- Support with website content management updates
- Assist in the creation of new marketing collateral to support the customer acquisition process, including:
- Sales brochures
- AdvertisementsKey Skills/Experience
The role requires the candidate to be hands-on, assisting in the production of marketing communications and collateral for the business.
- 1-3 years' experience working in a marketing communications role, preferably in a business-to-business environment.
- A talented communicator with strong copywriting skills and high attention to detail
- Accomplished at using social media, including publishing content through social channels.
- Excellent organisation skills, including the ability to project manage the delivery of communication plans working alongside team members.
- Hands-on experience creating marketing and sales collateral.
- Experienced at editing photos for use in printed material, presentations, and on digital properties.
- Familiarity with InDesign, WordPress, and ACT CRM is desirable (or similar software experience)
- Additional experience in creating digital ads and managing eShops would be beneficial as the role evolves.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in marketing, business, communication, or other relevant discipline.
- A result driven and energetic approach to business responsibilities and challenges.
- Adaptable to changing situations.
- A positive can-do attitude coupled with enthusiasm to manage a team.
- Self-motivation and able to work both autonomously and as a team player.
- Competitive salary (dependant on skills and experience)
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday rising to 30 days per annum + bank holidays
- Private Health Care (optional)
- Free parking on site
We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.