Social Media ExecutiveUp to £28,000 per yearBolton
Monday-Friday 9am-5pmWhy should you work for us?
"High 5's for the little things as well as the big"
"I love that the CEO is always on the floor saying hello, this makes a huge difference"
"The main difference I have found is the bond between staff members and teams, this is awesome and refreshing"
"Families don't let each other down, and that's why I think we are doing well"
"LOVE inductions and training SHINE" How do we keep our family feel during these challenging times?
- Live Instagram Q&As with the CEO and staff from all areas of the business
- Monthly Buzz Awards celebrating success across the business
- Social events planned by you and the Love Social Committee team
- Daily business updates
Due to continued success, we have a fantastic new opportunity for a results-driven, passionate, and hard-working Social Media Executive to join our thriving Marketing team. The Social Media Executive will play a vital role in assisting to drive further growth of the business by increasing brand awareness, authority, and voice through our social media platforms, both internally and externally.
With the digital landscape continually shifting, we are looking to place greater emphasis on the success of social media as part of the wider marketing strategy to further develop our presence and authority within the energy market.Social Media Executive main duties include:
Social Media Executive experience/Skills:
- As the Social Media Executive, you will be responsible for campaign creation, distribution and execution of social media content.
- Industry and competitor research
- Lead generation and development through creative campaign schedules and activity output
- Completing weekly and monthly performance analysis and working towards KPIs
Working at Love has it perks! Take a look at some of our benefits...
- Minimum of 1-2 years' experience working in a 'hands on' Social Media Executive role
- Experience of both B2B and B2C social media activity
- Ability to create engaging and memorable social media content to support internal and external strategies
- Understanding of analytical metrics of social media performance and how to tailor campaigns to suit our intended social media goals
- Proven ability to grow social reach and the ability to increase engagement and conversion rates across all key platforms
- Confident working across multiple social platforms and brands
- Some knowledge of paid social advertising
- Image and video content creation skills
- Strong collaboration and research skills
- Ongoing management of social platforms
- Committed to keeping Social Media skills and knowledge up to date
- Good organisational, communication and time management skills
- Access to Love Loyalty Club and exclusive shares
- Healthcare package
- Competitive Holiday entitlement
- Flexible working (part office/ part home based)
- Employee discount scheme
- Exciting social events including themed celebrations and parties, charity functions and conferences
- Fantastic progression opportunity with clear succession planning and the opportunity to complete qualifications
- An experienced and committed Learning and Development team providing a warm welcome
- Regular incentives and rewards including the monthly Buzz Awards recognising best newcomers, top performers and service heroes
- A secure future through our Pension plan
- Refer a Friend Scheme rewarding up to £300 in vouchers!
- Branded Clothing
If you are ready to pursue the road to adventure, grow with a successful, award winning energy consultancy, and work in a role you're destined to LOVE, don't hold back! Get in touch!
* We are an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Should you require any additional support during the recruitment process due to a disability, please contact us so we can assist you.
If you haven't received a phone call or an invitation to interview after two to three weeks, unfortunately you haven't been successful on this occasion