Based in Fownhope Hereford, an area of natural beauty, Caplor has been established for over 100 years. We are a multi award winning renewable technologies business, dedicated and passionate about the environment.
It is a very exciting time for the renewable energy industry, with the UK committed to reducing carbon emissions to net zero by 2050. We are experiencing major growth in the industry and are looking for an inspiring 'Operations Technical Team Leader' to join our office-based team in Herefordshire on a full time basis to work across Solar PV & Battery, Renewable Heating, Solar Thermal & EV charging technologies
1. Inspired leadership to ensure everyone in the supply chain is looked after, from customers to installers, suppliers and the team.
2. Development of the installation teams so as to achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction at all times.
3. Delivery of all key operational processes to ensure achievement of the annual installation targets.
· Appetite for personal development
· All round contribution with input on all technologies
· Multi skilled to include technical design and project management
· Working knowledge of Microsoft software, Word and Excel
We can offer:
1. A rural based, family friendly organisation with a genuine interest in our team
2. A collaborative working environment that appreciates personal circumstances and occasional flexible working needs
3. Commitment to our teams ongoing personal and professional development
4. Weekly meetings to discuss and offer support on all aspects of operational performance
5. Involvement with the senior management team in the development of ongoing Caplor strategy.
6. Statutory holiday and pension entitlement
Salary expected to be in the region of £25,000 plus bonuses, dependent on qualification and experience.
Expected Start Date: 22/03/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £25,000.00 per year