Insurance Account Executive
Due to continued expansion an exciting position has become available for full time Insurance Account Executive to join a friendly team based in Nottingham. Remote working arrangements by agreement, but there is an expectation of a minimum of two office-based team days per month. The successful candidate's salary will be circa £25,000 per annum depending on experience within the range £24,000 to £29,000 per annum. The role is to maintain and grow the insurance business of the company and we are looking for someone with a commercial insurance background, ideally with client facing experience or a strong sale proven record. This may appeal to an Account Handler ready to move on to an Executive role.Role Requirements
- Have a thorough understanding of administration and selling of regulated General Insurance Products.
- Have a thorough practical understanding of the regulatory requirements of General Insurance.
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and Outlook).
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Be able to work as part of a team.
- Have the right to work in the UK.
- Process Insurance business including renewal, new policies and closures to comply with agreed timescales.
- Carry out all administration of policies within the agency, including amendments and claims within agreed timescales.
- Respond to customer enquiries relating to the above in an effective timely manner.
- Prospect for new business generating enquiries and converting to business written.
- Follow up leads provided by others converting to new business written.
- Provide reports as required to display performance against key indicators and regulatory compliance.
- Participate in planning the future development of the Insurance Agency.
- Participate in the general work of the office providing cover as required and undertaking other duties required by the Line Manager.
Our client is a Christian Bank that has values by which the bank live and work, which leads the organisation to show genuine care and concern for colleagues, customers and suppliers.
The principal business of the Bank consists of mortgage and secured lending to churches and charities that provide practical help and support to people in need both physically and spiritually. In conjunction with this the Bank provides a range of savings and investment accounts, designed to be the natural choice for churchgoers and an insurance broking service specialising in churches and charities.
An opportunity has arisen in the Insurance Team for an Insurance Account Executive. This is a superb opportunity to work for a well-regarded organisation.
This vacancy has been assessed as carrying an occupational requirement for the post holder to be a practising Christian.Why should you apply?
If you're the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
- To join a fantastic company
- To become part of a great team
- To showcase your knowledge and skill set
Keywords: Account Executive, Financial Services, Insurance Broking Vacancies, Banking, Christian, Full Time, Insurance Account, Accounting