We believe talent deserves more respect than traditional recruitment offers. And so do our Account Managers. You see, they're helping us revolutionise the way people experience the world of work.
Just think of every touch point a potential candidate might experience when they start to think about a new role. Much like you, right? Well, it's our job to hit all of those touch points to help our clients attract and engage the best talent out there.
Digital is a big part of our world and we need a rockstar Account Manager to help us deliver on key projects. You'll be the go-to project manager, carefully driving our creative design and marketing teams in delivering a mix of digital solutions and content design. We're looking for someone who can bring new thinking and fresh ideas to client relationships. And, of course, a great understanding of channels within the digital space.
We create new strategies and disruptive solutions; we're setting a new benchmark in our industry. From the creative concept that engages emotionally with talent, right through to helping our clients build a positive company culture. You can call it 'WeLove9am'. We call it an award-winning Employer Branding. Think of a brand like Barnardos, Sky or even Renault Sport F1, and you can think of us!So, if you can bring your energy, true grit and enthusiasm for what we do, we'd love to talk. Here's your highlights...
And what we'll offer...
- Take ownership of the project planning, design, development and launch of our digital recruitment campaigns
- Build strong relationships with our clients
- Monitor digital trends and new developments
- Liaise closely with our Marketing and Design teams, and support our Social and Digital Director
- Support the Client Services team in preparing pitches and proposals
- Become a team player who thrives in working collaboratively
- Be a great copywriter
- Know a thing or two about budget development and management
- Be highly organised with an ability to prioritise effectively
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Competitive salary up to £35,000 per year, depending on experience
- Uncapped holiday (that's 25 days to you and me, and we keep adding one day for every year you're here)
- An extra day off during your birthday month
- 24 work from home and 12 flexi days every year, (in non COVID times, of course).
- Cycle to work scheme
- Sit/stand desk
- Childcare vouchers
- Loads of social events, including Chef's Table, end of the month lunch and Friday beers
- Free eye tests
- Perk box (lots of freebies and discounts across 100's of high street brands)
And if that wasn't enough, you'll be working in the coolest studio in the Cotswolds!
Based in beautiful Poulton, Gloucestershire, we offer a stunning open plan studio, with views to match. Not to mention loads of free parking, car charging points, the scrummy Gilbertine Kitchen, private gardens, cool break-out areas, a shower and changing rooms...the list goes on!
We're revolutionising the way people experience the world of work. Wanna join us?
No agencies please - we're pretty awesome at this stuff ourselves