Hays education are looking to recruit a qualified Psychology Teacher for a very academic mainstream Secondary school based in Wirral. You will be required to deliver the UK National Curriculum to A Level and carry out all the normal duties of a permanent member of staff.
In order to be considered for the position the ideal candidate will need to possess the following:
Excellent classroom management
Be able to plan, prep and deliver lessons to a high standard
Apply appropriate and effective measures in the case of misbehaviour
Strong and friendly personality
What Hays Education require:
· Qualified Teacher Status (NQT's are welcome to apply)
· Willingness to promote learning
· Strong Classroom Management Skills
· Flexible and adaptable approach to work
· Positive outlook
Benefits of working for Hays Education:
· Competitive rates of pay
· Holiday pay
· Guaranteed pay scheme
· Free Child Protection and Safeguarding Training
· A personal and dedicated consultant
· Recognised holder of the DfE Quality Mark
· Refer a Friend scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.