In a nutshell
We are looking for an experienced, innovative learning and development professional to join our growing team. You will be working with learners, supporting them through all aspects of the apprenticeship standard in learning and development consultant business partner level 5 and Coaching Professional L5 to successful completion of the programme through our ways of working and behaviours.
Whether you already have experience in delivering this standard or have extensive, relevant vocational experience in Learning and Development with a strong background in coaching, this could be the life-changing opportunity for you. You should also have a recognised qualifications in L&D (CIPD or equivalent) at Level 5 or above and recognised qualifications in Coaching (CMI, ILM or equivalent) at Level 5 or above.Why Lifetime?
Lifetime Training delivers training courses and apprenticeships to people across the UK every day. We are an innovative, energetic company that places real emphasis on providing a great service to our clients and learners through our life-changing people and have been recognised as the number 1 training provider as voted by apprentices (RateMyApprenticeship)What will you be doing?
What will you bring to the role?
- Coach all learners through their learning adhering to the standards of the apprenticeship programmes ensuring consistency and fairness throughout all assessment delivery techniques.
- Deliver remote, face to face and classroom-based knowledge sessions
- Deliver engaging sessions whether face to face or remote via on-line teaching & learning technologies including social learning systems and media
- Ensure each learner is ready for end point assessment and experienced in EPA assessment practices
- Work collaboratively with learner, employer, and any sub-contracted delivery teams
- Accountable for timely submission and marking of learner assignments and projects
What we offer
- Extensive, relevant vocational experience in Learning and Development as well as a strong proven background in Coaching
- Recognised qualifications in L&D (CIPD or equivalent) at Level 5 or above
- Recognised qualifications in Coaching (CMI, ILM or equivalent) at Level 5 or above
- Level 4 Award in Education & Training (or equivalent) desirable
- A1 Assessor qualified or equivalent desirable
- GCSEs English and Maths (C or above or key skills equivalent).
- Familiarity of working in a high demand environment delivering to targets and tight deadlines
- 25 days holiday (business closes at Christmas)
- Contributory pension (company matched)
- Life Insurance
- A comprehensive reward, recognition and wellbeing scheme
- An Award-winning onboarding programme for our Trainers
- A comprehensive management development programme
- A career pathway programme to support your personal and professional development