Bretsa Early Years is working closely with Nurseries in the Croydon, Sutton, Caterham and Purley areas and are looking for Qualified Nursery Nurses and Nursery Assistants for ongoing temporary work.
The temporary work offers the flexibility to choose how many days you want to work each week, between Monday to Friday but you must be able to work a full day such as 8/9am start to 5 or 6pm.
* Weekly rates of pay
* Holiday pay
* Flexibility to choose on a weekly basis the days you want to work, and ongoing work
* Excellent potential for permanent early years opportunities
What you will do:
* Assisting children in their play and activities which are both fun and educational
* Encouraging co-operation and a friendly environment
* Supervising and assisting during snack and meal times
* Making sure the children are safe, happy and stimulated
* To maintain a safe, clean and quality environment
What you will need:
* An Early Years Qualification at Level 2, Level 3 or higher, of if unqualified childcare experience.
* The right to work in the UK, DBS on the Update Service or willing to undergo a new check, and checkable references
* Commitment and willingness to travel to various locations
If you are interested in joining the Bretsa team, please email your CV with a contact phone number