Remote Working (Temporarily) - London/SE (in time)Salary:
£28,000 to £32,000, DOEContract:
Full time, Permanent
Vuzo is a fast-growing data science agency formerly based in London and Bristol, and now fully remote.
We are home to world-leading data science talent and patent-pending AI tech. We grew rapidly during 2020 and added many household name ecommerce retail brands and public sector agencies to our client base. If you're looking for a new challenge with more autonomy and influence in the direction of your company and role, this is a rare ground-floor opportunity at a profitable start-up.Account Manager - The Role
Due to our continued growth, we are looking for a talented Account Manager
to join our team. Previous experience working with data science is not required - we are looking for someone who, with support from the wider Vuzo team, can help bridge the gap between the technical explanations of analysis into practical support for our clients!Account Manager - Duties and skills:
- Being a friendly and reliable key liaison for our clients
- Preparing monthly client presentations
- Ensuring key client milestones are being set and met
- Support Account Director/Technical Director with project priorities based on client meetings
- Preparing client project plans
- Checking in on client Google Analytics accounts and sales numbers
- Spotting potential variances to the plan before they become critical
- Active listening for opportunities to develop the account
- Conduct satisfaction surveys and audits to uncover upsell opportunities
- Monitoring billed and logged project hours vs target/scope
- Attend client meetings, present results
- Channel input from client requests into Vuzo's product roadmap
- 2+ years' experience in a similar role working in a communications/digital marketing agency
- Google Analytics
- A good grasp of the fundamental concepts of Paid Search (PPC) and SEO
At Vuzo, we understand the importance of work/life balance. We are hard workers, but as a company we also ensure that our team has plenty of opportunity for personal development as well as growing our team's culture and most importantly, have fun while doing it!
Whether that be a virtual glass of wine at the end of the working week, team days out (once all this is over with!) or training days and conferences - we are committed to ensuring that all Vuzo employees can cultivate their own personal growth and align this with their professional goals.
We are a fast-paced company with innovative thinking and collaboration at its heart, so all we ask is that you can demonstrate a track record of:
Package and Benefits:
- Getting stuck in
- Finding fulfilment in learning new skills
- Curiosity - questioning the status quo
- Empathy - tapping into client pain points and understanding where Vuzo can fill the gaps
- Enthusiasm - we want someone who gets excited about the solutions we offer our clients and can get our clients just as excited!
- Fully remote working while Covid restrictions are in effect. Our client base are in London and the South East so when things get back to normal and regulations allow, you will need to visit them in person.
- Herman Miller ergonomic chair
- 3% of Salary Company Pension Scheme Contribution
- Bike to work scheme
- Lifestyle perks e.g. gym membership, car hire and gig ticket discounts
- 28 days of holiday increasing with tenure
If you're ready to take the next step in your career and join our friendly, professional team who are dedicated to delivering our vision for global growth, then please click on APPLY to be considered.
Due to the volume of applications, we receive we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear from us within four weeks please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.Note: We are not offering sponsorship or a relocation package for this role
. We always welcome international candidates to apply providing they are eligible to work and live in the UK.No agencies Please!