Technical Support Location:
37.5 hours per week Pay:
£18,000-£26,000 per annum (Depending on experience)About the Role
My client are recruiting for an enthusiastic Technical Support Engineers to join their team. This is a highly consultative and responsible role, which requires you to aid Partners through their integrations, product queries and understanding of the gateway, along with ensuring their key projects and focuses are delivered in a timely manner.
Their products are used to enable developers to build the next generation of payment applications. The Technical Support Engineer will manage issues from their first symptom to their eventual resolution, communicating clearly with customers and internal stakeholders. It is essential to have a strong technical mindset with the ability to troubleshoot issues, as well as strong soft skills to support clients.
The Technical Support Engineers will be 'go-to' members within the Partner Success team for information on functionality and solution development throughout the process. Working closely with the Account Managers and Partners, you will run tailored technical discussions often via video call confidently and accurately advising on development specifications for integration support.Key Duties and Responsibilities
Key Skills and Experience
- Ticket management for Partner support and occasional Merchant enquires.
- Participating in calls/meetings to understand the Partner's requirements.
- Ensure successful delivery of solutions according to Partner objectives.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Create, edit, and distribute customer notifications.
- Contribute to Integration documents to ensure accuracy and clarity.
- Review and trend Partner queries to ascertain key automations and projects.
- Improve technical knowledge throughout Partner Success team.
- Experience with ecommerce platforms such as WooCommerce and Magento.
- Good knowledge of MySQL, PHP and any other programming languages
- Excellent communicational skills, including verbally and written.
- A technical predisposition, and the desire to learn.
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- High energy with the ability to multi-task and prioritise as appropriate.
- Positive outlook with pro-active problem-solving skills
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as within a diverse team.
- Knowledge of PHP and other programming languages
- Payments, FinTech, SasS experience would be desirable.
- Strong API and scripting / Development skills