Science Teacher - Available immediately
£120 - £160 per day
Birmingham, West Midlands
Do you have a passion for teaching science and a desire to empower children to exceed expectations?
Are you available immediately and can teach across the KS3-KS4 curriculum, delivering all three science disciplines?
The position of the Science Teacher is to start ion 8th March on a short term basis, however for the right candidate there is a possibility that it may become a permanent opportunity for the right candidate.
- Have an excellent understanding of KS3 & 4
- Ensuring the classroom is safe and tidy at all time
- Adhering to all school policies
- Be passionate about science, with the ability to inspire all students and generate enthusiasm for learning
- Maintain accurate pupil records
- Excellent lesson planning which engages, develops and strengthens students
- To be vigilant at all times and ensure safe guarding
To be successful within this role you will have a strong understanding of KS3 & 4 science coupled with a QTS qualification. You ideally have an up to date DBS or be willing to apply for one as well as including two teacher references. You must have a flexible work ethic and be able to work last minute if required.
Don't miss out on this great opportunity to work within fantastic secondary school. Get in touch today!