Square Peg are partnered with a successful and well-established Legal firm with an excellent reputation who are looking for an experienced Paralegal to join their Conveyancing department in Blackburn. Ideally you will have a minimum of three years' experience as within a Paralegal role, Conveyancing experience is a bonus.
Working for this forward thinking firm there is a pleasant and professional working environment, excellent benefits along with opportunities for progression and development. Due to continued growth and expansion they are looking for a new Paralegal.
The successful Paralegal in Conveyancing will support the Solicitor with managing caseloads and supporting right through to sale of properties. Applications are invited from Paralegals or Fee Earners with experience in handling Conveyancing caseloads.
Paralegal Key Skills:
* Excellent communication skills and ability to work under pressure
* Ability to empathise and deal professionally with clients at all levels
* Highly organised, focussed and with ability to multi-task
* Well-developed interpersonal skills, displaying good telephone manner and ability to converse with people in a confident manner
* Keen enquiry skills, good follow-up and sound administration
* Team player, prepared to assist other team members to enhance client delivery
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award winning law firm.
Please contact Jennifer Jones at Square Peg Associates for immediate consideration