Salary and Benefits:
Up to £35,000 + 33 Days Holiday + Generous Pension + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + Training and Development + Much More! Full and part-time opportunities available!
The Endoscopy Practitioners that we represent want to feel empowered to provide the best care for their patients. We work with a client who embraces this philosophy - they provide the opportunity to expand your skills and to work alongside an engaged workforce who are committed to excellent patient care.
Maybe you want to work with a Senior Management team who are driven to make things happen and improve their services! Perhaps you aspire to progress beyond this role and want to work with a Theatre Manager that can train, develop, and nurture your skills.4 great things about this hospital:
- A premium private healthcare group - this business has a reputation for providing excellent patient care with great management teams in place, they are committed to improving and evolving their business and people.
- Enjoy exceptional facilities - this large and busy hospital has 170+ beds, 7 operating theatres, 1 hybrid theatre, HDU, cardiac catheter lab, a state-of-the-art diagnostics department.
- Recognised for delivering 5* patient care - this hospital is rated Good with the CQC and has high levels of patient satisfaction!
- Join a passionate and hard-working team - this is a positive working environment; new ideas are encouraged, and achievements are recognised with regular staff awards and team social events!
An Endoscopy Practitioner stated,
'I love working here - we are a busy and friendly department! You will be joining a likeminded team who love what they do and are committed to delivering patient-cantered care."What you will do as an Endoscopy Practitioner (RGN/ODP):
- Reporting to the Theatre Manager, you will provide an effective and efficient service whilst ensuring optimum patient care.
- Working closely with the endoscopy team you will develop and maintain good communication and relationships with all colleagues and consultants.
- You must be a Registered Nurse or Practitioner with an active NMC/HCPC registration and previous experience of working within Endoscopy.