Medical Summariser vacancy, North London. Earn £11.75 - £18 per hour, including holiday pay.
A GP Surgery in North London (Palmers Green) is looking for an experienced Medical Summariser to assist with a backlog of patient records and letters, that need to be added onto the system.Requirements;
- Experience on Emis Web computer system (and the Emis style of coding)
- Knowledge of clinical coding
- Knowledge of and ability to de-code medical shorthand, to write up as full patient notes/records
- Accuracy - ability to identify clinical significance and ensure inclusion of all essential records.
- Efficiency - able to work independently in a time effective manner.
- Desirable, but not essential, is experience also with System One, and this style of coding, as some patient records will have been transferred from System One sites and will need deciphering.
How to apply;
- Earn high rates of pay; £11.75 - £18 per hour, including holiday pay.
- Flexibility; you can pick the days/hours that suit you best, able to fit around any existing commitments.
- Great career progression opportunity, showcasing your competency in your role
- Access via Chase Medical, to many other local opportunities!
It is free and easy to apply, simply submit your CV here, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Elizabeth on 01142757421 for an informal chat.
I look forward to hearing from you!More information about Chase Medical;
We are a Primary Care agency, who specialise in providing locum and permanent positions to clinical and admin general practice staff. We work with Receptionists, Medical Summarisers, Pharmacy Dispensers as well as Pharmacy Technicians, Independent Pharmacist Prescribers, Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses, HCAs etc.
We do the leg work for you, in finding suitable local opportunities. It is free to join us, and with membership you have a specialist consultant to advise and assist you in finding your next permanent position, or organising your locum placements.
When working as a locum via us we ensure you receive high rates of pay and retain complete flexibility and control of your work rota.
If you, or someone you know, would be interested in working with us, get in touch now! We run a referral reward scheme whereby if you successfully refer someone to us, you could receive up to £500!