Spire St Anthony's Hospital has an exciting opportunity for an ICU Staff Nurse to join our forward thinking nursing team. You will be caring for level 2/3 patients and be given the opportunity to undertake fully funded training programs. We have six operating theatres coving a wide range of specialities and procedure including Ortho, Gynae and Cardio, where you will work alongside some of the best consultants in the region and expand your skills and expertise.
Founded in 1904, Spire St Anthony's Hospital delivers care through skilled and dedicated staff working together. With a completed £27m development investment, we provide very high quality healthcare to patients around Sutton, Epsom, Surrey and South London.Duties and responsibilities
Who we're looking for
- Caring for Level 2/3 patients in ITU
- Assess patients' health and wellbeing across a complex and changing caseload
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet individuals' health and wellbeing needs
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information.
- Looking after patients on ventilators
- Receiving patients from theatre
- 1 to 1 nursing
- Assisting the Multi-Disciplinary Team in planning care
- NMC registered
- General or Cardiac Intensive Care experience
- Mentorship (desirable)
- Good communication skills
- Team player
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
Please see the attached benefits leaflet for more information
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 100 retailers
- Free annual Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Center across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Elena Tsoneva on 07921 065 874 or email firstname.lastname@example.org For us it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.