We're currently seeking to hire within our residential conveyancing teams in either Liverpool or Manchester (initially the role would be working from home 100%, with a flexible return to work 2-3 days per week from home) and would be keen to hear from experienced Conveyancing Assistants who are seeking to work in a modern and customer focused firm.
We're able to offer excellent training and development; we actively want you to be our future conveyancers, exposure to your own file allocation (with strong levels of supervision), and a pro-active team working within a forward thinking and progressive environment.
So why join Simpson Millar:
- A genuinely supportive environment (we're big enough to be able to support you, and small enough to care)
- A modern, paperlite working system
- Agile working and dress for your day policies
- Career and personal development from our dedicated L&D department
- A basic salary up to £21,000 plus benefits and on target bonus
Some of the things we offer to our clients include:
- No sale, no fee
- A Law Society accredited Conveyancing Quality assurance
Ideally your experience will look like this:
- 2 years+ of experience within a residential conveyancing assistant role
- Technically capable to work across a mixed caseload of both sale & purchase / freehold & leasehold
- Ideally experienced with the more technical transactions (new builds, flats, share-ownership, transfers of equity)
- Comfortable in covering for a fee earner with basic exchange / completions
- Able to deal with mortgage offers, sale enquiries and complete searches
So if the above sounds like it could be of interest, please feel free to get touch.