UserTesting was founded in 2007, and is backed by world class VCs: Accel, Greenspring, Insight Partners, and OpenView. In 2020, we crossed $100M in revenue, and are accelerating our international growth from our San Francisco headquarters. UserTesting is now present in 12 countries, with regional offices in Atlanta, Edinburgh, Singapore, and Oslo. Today, more than 2,000 organisations in 45 countries use the UserTestingⓇ
Human Insight Platform to make more informed, customer-first decisions at scale.
Choosing to join our team means being part of a passionate group focused on transforming the way companies learn about their customers and build better products and experiences. Using our powerful software combined with the industry's largest and most diverse panel of test participants, our customers can quickly target their audience and receive think-aloud video feedback from real people sharing their thoughts to your questions. UserTesting's industry-leading platform enables companies to get rapid feedback on all types of customer interactions and experiences: websites, mobile apps, prototypes, campaigns, real world experiences, and more! A recent Forrester study found the ROI of using UserTesting to be 655%!
We're proud that this is our third year of being honored as an Inc. Best Workplace and a Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area, along with having received a variety of additional workplace and corporate growth awards. We've made a commitment to build and develop a diverse workforce that reflects the labor markets in which we operate. We actively look to add amazing people to our team who will bring diversity across many lines, including race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital/family status, disability, gender identity, sex, and country of origin, in addition to bringing a variety of backgrounds, interests and opinions.
At the end of 2020, our global team was 43% women and 36% minority; in the U.S., our underrepresented minority population was 16%. In the last year, we've had more than a third of our employees take on new roles within UT. We do everything we can to make UserTesting a place where you feel you belong and are empowered to do the best work of your career.
UserTesting will continuously invest in your education with a reserved and generous budget and the tools necessary to do the job the right way. We also provide clear career progression paths, and a number of benefits on top of a competitive base salary.iOS Developer Responsibilities:
We are looking for an iOS Engineer/Developer who will have a significant impact on all aspects of our iOS app and framework. In short:
- Help our customers build great user experiences by working closely with product and design to discover and build great mobile tester experiences.
- Develop industry leading audio, video and device recording capabilities to allow our customers to see and hear their user's experience.
- Work collaboratively with engineers across a variety of domains and time zones.
- Readily take and give feedback to improve our products, teams, and yourself.
- Promote simple and elegant solutions that balance current needs while keeping an eye on the future
- Advanced programming skills in Swift or Objective-C and experience in solving problems collaboratively.
- Enthusiasm for engineering practices such as refactoring, TDD, CI/CD, pair programming, and design and code reviews.
- Experience with agile development processes such as Lean/Scrum/Kanban/XP
- Familiarity with flow-based development processes
To learn more about our team, culture, and customers, check out our careers page, company blog, and press/awards. Aside from a great work environment and the opportunity to change the world, we're also growing the team quickly - join us!
UserTesting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.