Solution ArchitectMilton KeynesCirca £55,000 - £65,000 (plus benefits & car scheme)
We're currently recruiting for a two Solution Architects to join a giant brand within the automotive industry located in Milton Keynes on a permanent basis. These Solution Architect positions are a great opportunity for experienced individuals who have a passion for all things technology and are looking to put their expert knowledge and skills to good use for the benefit of this organisation.
As a Solution Architect you will be working closely with 3rd-party development teams and stakeholders to deliver solutions effectively whilst ensuring that all parties adhere to the policies and procedures set out by the organisation. As a part of your role you will also be acting as a technical consultant in which you will discuss possibilities of future plans as well as managing the expectations of stakeholders to ensure that projects are achievable in the long run. You can expect to be reviewing existing standards to find areas of improvement or development in areas such as; cloud computing, API, micro-services, E-commerce sales, DevOps and many other areas across the technical remit as well as being heavily involved in upcoming programmes including technical roll-outs.
Skills & Attributes
- Have a passion for technology whilst keeping up-to-date with the latest technologies
- Be confident working with and managing 3rd-parties and stakeholders throughout the process
- Have demonstrable previous experience working as a Solution Architect in a previous role
- Be confident with and have experience ensuring standards, policies and procedures are followed
- Experience reviewing existing standards and suggesting improvements
If you're interested in applying for this role, either click apply or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.