With a rich heritage of more than 30 years, offices in 16 locations worldwide and more than 1,000 team members globally, GBG proudly stand as the global technology specialist in fraud, location and identity data intelligence. We support businesses and enable customer growth by protecting companies and governments to combat fraud and cybercrime, lower cost of compliance and improve customer digital onboarding experience in today's digital economy.The Team...
The Operational excellence team are responsible for operational performance management across the technology, which will ensure the alignment of all departments within an organization to ensure that they are working together to achieve a common set of business goals. This includes all activities required to keep a business running productively across the organization. Performance objectives are quality, speed, dependability, flexibility and cost.The Role...
The role is critical in overseeing the assessment and management of the reliability of operations that could impact a product or business, which involves testing current processes and highlight any failures or issues. Reliability Engineer will also help with conducting analysis into how an operation could cut costs while not impacting the risk of failures/limitations. As well as identifying potential failures, reliability engineering helps to explain the root causes and underlying reasons for such potential issues. This can create valuable insights to help innovate and seek continual improvements.What you will do...
To be successful, we are looking for...Skills:
- Application performance dashboards: Track and visualize application traffic/throughput. To help with shaping the scalability requirements and support business decisions.
- Service/Environment tracking dashboards: Track and visualize latency (service) environment optimization. To allow better prioritization for service-level improvements.
- Regular review of DR setup/processes: Fully documented & rehearsed DR procedures, to ensure reliable Disaster recovery and continuously improve
- Product Delivery Performance dashboards: Track and visualize the delivery efficiency; to identify & improve critical areas in the product delivery lifecycle
- Facilitating and documenting platform post-mortems and create statistical analysis and reports to help illustrate potential issues within a product lifecycle or business process and how to improve it
- Drive best practices, automate to improve reliability, reducing manual efforts, build robust tools, technologies
- Market research and introduce the automation tools & techniques, standards, and best practices
- Strong communicator - written and oral - accurate, to the point, respectful
- Conceptual thinking that includes the ability to make connections between facts and events that are not readily obvious; Relate different pieces of information and recognise trends
- Innovative to produce novel ideas to modify and improve procedures, and imaginative or unique responses to a problem
- Ability to quickly understand highly complex information on products/operations, and use processes, technologies and ideas that are continually being updated
- PowerBi experience with creation & maintenance of Power/M Query & DAX Formulae or an equivalent reporting tool experience; PowerBI or equivalent data flow modelling & best practices
- Experience with Jira/VSTA workflow, project structures, reporting tools and techniques,
- Basic experience with SQL query structures, working with REST APIs and preferably JIRA/VSTS APIs
- Exposure to the concept of site reliability measures and reporting tools such as Grafana
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Strong analytical skills, critical thinking and attention to detail
- Effective time management skills, capable of working under pressure and multiple deliverables