Come and join our award-winning, multidisciplinary team!
Over the last few years we have been very successful in disrupting the competition and we are now rapidly expanding our team to cement our position as the leading partner for SAP S/4HANA and Finance Transformation projects.
We are proud of our track record of delivering large, complex and brand defining SAP S/4HANA & Finance transformations and start 2021 with a long list of great in-flight programmes and an exciting pipeline of opportunities for our people to work with leading global and local brands.
At PwC we recognise that our people are our greatest asset so we continually evolve ways of working to develop and retain the best talent. We invest in focused learning and development roadmaps for all our staff with clear career paths and growth to reward success. We encourage a startup culture with a flat hierarchy where we nurture bottom up feedback and value diversity and inclusion.
We are looking for driven, entrepreneurial, high achieving and high potential individuals to take our SAP and Finance Consulting practice to the next level and currently have an opportunity for a SAP Analytics Consultant at Manager Level, to join the team.
To be successful you will have:
- Extensive experience in specifying and /or implementing Analytics solutions built on top of SAP S/4HANA or SAP ECC solutions
- Implementation experience in SAP Analytics tooling including SAP BW/ BW/4HANA SAP BI, SAP HANA, SAP analytics cloud (preferred)
- Additionally, exposure / experience in other leading analytics solutions such as Power BI, Tableau, etc. used against SAP ERP platforms is of extra value
- Expert knowledge in hands-on delivery of solutions in the above SAP Analytics tooling as well as hands-on experience in backend extraction and data-modelling
- Good working knowledge of 1 or more SAP s/4HANA functional area and its processes.
- Experience / awareness of implementing CDS views and oData Connections in S/4HANA to support analytical solutions.
- End to end implementation project lifecycle experience
- Team Lead experience of between 2-5 people
- Previous experience from a top consulting firm is preferred
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building
You will be responsible for:
- Leadership and Consulting within SAP Analytics projects.
- Proactively assisting in the management of of clients, reporting to Senior Manager and Director Level
- Assisting in the management and control of client engagements
- Develop project strategies to solve complex technical challenges for our clients
- Shape and deliver solutions to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients and our own quality criteria
- Influence clients' use of automation/iRPA
- Train, coach, and supervise team members
Not the role for you?
Did you know PwC offer flexible contract arrangements as well as contingent work (ie temporary or day rate contracting)?
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, 'The PwC Professional' and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Learn more here: www.pwc.com/uk/careers/experienced/apply
Valuing Difference. Driving Inclusion.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool because creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business, enabling us to solve important problems and deliver value to our clients. We encourage an inclusive culture where people can be themselves, are valued for their strengths and are empowered to be the best they can be. As an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we also support different ways of working offering flexible working arrangements. Learn more here about our work to support an inclusive culture.