Come and join our award-winning, multidisciplinary team!
Over the last few years we have been very successful in disrupting the competition and we are now rapidly expanding our team to cement our position as the leading partner for SAP S/4HANA and Finance Transformation projects. We are proud of our track record of delivering large, complex and brand defining SAP S/4HANA & Finance transformations and start 2021 with a long list of great in-flight programmes and an exciting pipeline of opportunities for our people to work with leading global and local brands.
We encourage a startup culture with a flat hierarchy where we nurture bottom up feedback and value diversity and inclusion.
We are looking for driven, entrepreneurial, high achieving and high potential individuals to take our SAP and Finance Consulting practice to the next level and currently have an opportunity for a SAP S4/HANA Solution Architect at Senior Manager Level, to join the team.
To be successful you will have:
- Significant experience of implementing SAP solutions with a focus on S/4 Hana
- A strong understanding of best practices across a range of the business processes, cross-pillar dependencies and related application implementation design and configuration options within large scale multi-application implementation and business transformation programmes
- Full lifecycle experience of a minimum of three large SAP implementations (ECC, S/4HANA) at least one of which will include in functional or technical lead or solution architect role
- Experience of how the technology solutions can enable the business transformation / benefits case
- Awareness and understanding of the capabilities across a wide range of SAP applications and platform components, e.g. FICO, L2C, S2P, Analytics and HCM
- Solution blueprinting, including the presentation and articulation of this to the client
- Development of phased programme delivery roadmaps
- Enterprise structures design and implementation
- Strong problem solving skills with a focus on pragmatic solutions within the SAP standard best practice framework
- Ability to lead a team and manage stakeholders
- Strong written, oral and presentation skills
- Strong workshop / meeting facilitation skills
You will be responsible for:
- Leadership and Functional Consulting within SAP S4/HANA Finance projects.
- Proactively assisting in the management of a portfolio of clients, reporting to Director Level
- Assisting in the financial management and control of client engagements
- Be actively involved in business development activities to identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Develop project strategies to solve complex technical challenges for our clients
- Managing and delivering large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team
- Shape and deliver projects to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients and our own quality criteria
- Train, coach, and supervise team members
Not the role for you?
Did you know PwC offer flexible contract arrangements as well as contingent work (ie temporary or day rate contracting)?
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, 'The PwC Professional' and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Learn more here: www.pwc.com/uk/careers/experienced/apply
Valuing Difference. Driving Inclusion.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool because creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business, enabling us to solve important problems and deliver value to our clients. We encourage an inclusive culture where people can be themselves, are valued for their strengths and are empowered to be the best they can be. As an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we also support different ways of working offering flexible working arrangements. Learn more here about our work to support an inclusive culture.