We are recruiting for several personal injury paralegals at all levels to join our Litigation team. The individuals need to have prior experience dealing with road traffic accident claims.
Our Insurance Litigation team has previously won The Legal 500's 'Regional Insurance Firm of the Year' award and are currently ranked in The Legal 500.
The successful candidate would be joining the firm at an exciting time, having enjoyed significant and sustained growth. We work with a range of clients, including individuals, insurers and self-insured companies.
If you can deliver the exceptional quality client service and share our ethos and commitment to building long-lasting client relationships, this role may be ideal for you. We are looking for individuals who have either claimant or defendant experience in road traffic accident claims.
The role can be based at our Derby head office or Birmingham office located on Bennett's Hill.Key Responsibilities
- Demonstrate a proven track record of excellence in motor claims.
- Ensure personal legal knowledge is kept up to date and new advancements are communicated to the wider team.
- Demonstrate a creative and innovative approach to dealing with claims.
- Assist clients in devising key strategies.
- Be able to work effectively alone or as a part of a team
- Ideally you will have experience in dealing with motor-related personal injury matters.
- Have a good academic background.
- Possess exceptional client care skills.
- Have excellent knowledge of IT systems and processes.
- Be a team player and able to get on with and lead others.
- Possess excellent networking and client development skills.
Disclosure will be required in the event that a position is offered.