An Account Manager is now required for our thriving client in the Energy sector in Derby. This is a remote working opportunity.
The role is to manage multiple Managing Agent clients and Energy Suppliers, offering best in class customer service. The successful Account Manager will require excellent organisational, numeracy, customer service, interpersonal, time management and communicational skills.Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage a portfolio of Managing Agent accounts
- Develop strong positive relationships with Energy Portfolio clients and stakeholders.
- Initial point of contact for existing clients, via telephone and email, ensuring all requirements are actedupon as a priority, with accurate information being provided at all times
- Liaise with suppliers to obtain quotations and resolve queries as necessary.
- Provide quotations and reports to clients within target turnaround timings
- Maintain records, communications and tasks relating to Contract End Dates and projects
- Look for ways to reduce client costs whilst maximising the commercial return for Energy Portfolio
- Compile utility budgets and energy conversation measure costs
- Extensive Account Manager experience with the ability to influence & engage others with lots ofconfidence and enthusiasm for the role.
- Proven problem solver with good analytical skills
- Adaptable in a fast moving, pressured and changing environment.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications especially Excel Knowledge
- Experience of co-ordinating & managing Tender and/or Contract Management processes.
- Demonstratable experience in managing multiple workstreams and multiple stakeholders, includinginteraction with internal and external teams
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Our client is offering an attractive package and benefits
Please click apply now!