A vacancy has arisen within our Residential Conveyancing team.
The responsibilities for this role will see you working closely with our Director who specialises in Residential and New Build Conveyancing.
You will manage your own caseload of Residential Conveyancing matters from start to finish. The caseload will be varied and will include Freehold/Leasehold Sales and Purchases, New Builds and Re-mortgages. We have assistance with file opening and post-completion.
We are recommended by a number of agents, brokers and national new build developers throughout the North of England and are looking for an ambitious and driven Conveyancer to join our Team.
This is an important hire us as we are a growing law Firm and will suit an experienced Conveyancer. There are progression routes available for the right individual and it is essential that you will have gained at least 2-3 years' experience within a similar role.
Our Firm can offer you a relaxed and friendly working environment, support and ongoing training from a very experienced Lawyer and a stable, long-term career path.
You will have:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience as a Conveyancing Fee Earner.
- Experience in handling re-mortgages, sales and purchases from start to finish.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Capable of achieving financial targets.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Exceptional communication skills.
Salary will be dependent on experience.