Private Client Tax Manager Competitive Salary + Benefits
Are you looking to develop your career within a nurturing environment where you can flourish? Do you want to join an award-winning firm that strives for excellence and success for our clients, our people and our business?Blick Rothenberg
Blick Rothenberg are a leading tax, accountancy and business advisory firm founded on personal integrity and technical expertise. Our teams work seamlessly to provide advice throughout the life cycle of our clients. Our partner-led approach ensures that our clients receive an excellent service from a team of high-quality people who combine technical expertise with personal integrity. Our ethos is reflected in the way that we work with our clients, taking the time to understand their business and invest in the relationship to ensure that we can provide the best advice possible. We want success for our people, our clients and for our business.
In order to help preserve this winning formula, to bring it to life with our new joiners and to explain it to our clients, we have articulated our approach through the values of Collaboration, Authenticity Respect and being Dynamic.What we offer
We offer a nurturing and collaborative working culture that is caring and protecting of our people, within an environment where they can learn and flourish. In addition to a competitive remuneration package, we offer a range of flexible benefits and flexible hours of work. We have clearly defined career pathways which empower you to manage your own development. We have a number of colleague-led collaborative working groups which help shape our strategy. The role
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established private client practice with a portfolio of quality clients ranging from UHNW and OMBs to non-doms and all types of UK/offshore trusts and foundations.
As a Manager your main responsibilities will be:
- To provide an efficient and proactive service to private clients.
- Involvement in tax planning including personal/business tax planning for property investment and development activities, non-domicile issues (including remittance planning), trusts, capital taxes and planning for shareholders.
- To liaise proactively with clients on advisory matters.
- To work with partners on complex technical assignments.
- To manage day to day client portfolio including billing, delegation and monitoring work in progress.
- To review personal tax returns prepared by more junior members of staff and be a technical point of reference.
- To assist in marketing private client services alongside the partners and directors.
- To assist with managing members of staff.
You must be either CTA or ACA qualified to be considered for this opportunity. You will also need to have previous experience of operating at Manager grade. A note from the Hiring Manager;"This is an opportunity to work with a great group of people and some fantastic projects in a varied and challenging role" Hiring ManagerAzets
Blick Rothenberg are a part of Azets, an award-winning firm of Accountants and Business Advisors operating across the UK, Nordics and the USA. Azets are a family of over 6,500 employees and have seen dramatic growth in recent years which has made us the 9th largest accountancy firm in the UK. This allows Blick Rothenberg to continue to deliver the high quality, partner-led service, but with greater resource that being part of a larger business provides.What's in it for you?
- Pension - Looking after your future self when it's time to step back and relax.
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays - Time to focus on what's important to you.
- Flexible hours of work - We're on a mission to give you back your time.
- Life Assurance - 4 x times salary, our family is important to us, and so is yours.
- Employee Referral Bonus - We're always looking for talented individuals to join our family.
- Employee Benefits Portal - Cashback and vouchers on everyday purchases.
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities - Continuous development and support not only for your professional qualifications but also for your personal goals and aspirations, so we can grow together.
- Opportunity to attend social events - Time to stop, pause and have fun.
- Career Coaching - Better never stops. Sharing our time to make the best use of yours.