We are now working with a New York / London based broker dealer trading in fixed income securities.
They are highly profitable, established and have a great name in the market.
They trade Euro/ Sterling and Dollar bonds and trade investment and sub investment grade debt.
They are now looking to add a Credit Trader/ Analyst to their London team.
The role will focus on
- Trading credits traded on financial markets for clients
- Formulation of credit trading strategies
- Carrying out detailed financial analysis of credit pricing
- Credit analysis of bonds and loans
- Monitoring existing positions
- Active member of the London Team
They are interested in people who will have a background as follows:
• Credit traders with large investment banks, asset managers or hedge funds
• Credit portfolio managers with asset managers
• Desk/ Credit analysts who will have worked on trading desks and who have started trading
• Truly outstanding academic background
The role could be a brilliant opportunity for an ambitious trader/ junior PM frpm a fund/ desk analyst working for a large, slow moving bank or fund and wants to move to a more entrepreneurial and expanding trader.