iOS Medical Software Developer
£40-£45 Per Hour
TEC Partners are working with a medical software consultancy to find them a new Software Developer for their experienced and diverse team. As a Software Developer in this company, you will be responsible for the design, development, and verification of innovative software for the healthcare and medical industries.
The right person for this position is someone who has a strong level of experience so they are able to work independently, but also someone who is able to work collaboratively in a team as well as have knowledge and practice of working and communicating with clients.
This role will involve working on a range interesting, life-saving and innovative projects, so it would be brilliant for someone who enjoys variety and is looking to evolve as a developer, learning new things and being challenged.
Experience needed for this position:
- Experience in Embedded software development and wireless connectivity (such as Bluetooth Low Energy and Wi-Fi)
- Background in working with iOS apps on mobile platforms
- Knowledge and previous experience of Swift UI & XCode
- Experience in a scripting language (such as Python, Java or similar)
- Background of liaising with clients and working collaboratively within a team
If you have the skills listed above or feel you have enough experience to be considered for this role, please apply to this position or alternatively e-mail or call Sophie Pulford on 07748762300.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92029340