IT Security Manager
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge in security? Do you want to be able to make an impact on security both internally and for their clients? Then this is the role for you! Our client is looking for a practical and solutions focused IT Security Manager, someone who can take their security strategy to the next level and help deliver their client IT projects in a pragmatic business way whilst operating within the security guidelines. You will develop processes and technical solutions that allows our client as an MSP to continue to keep their business and their clients' safe.
You will be responsible for all IT security within their business, including:
• Strategy: You will continue to develop their internal and client IT security strategy.
• Planning: You will develop and implement a solution focused security improvement plan for both their internal IT and their client offering.
• Operational Improvements: You will work closely with the Account Managers and Support team to implement security policies, protocols and procedures and make recommendations for improvements.
• Reporting: You will plan continual security audits and report on the results to the Senior Team making practical recommendations for improvements.
• Compliance: You will work closely with the Account Management team coming up with practical solutions to ensure all IT projects are delivered within the security framework.
IT Security Manager Requirements:
• Previous experience in an IT Security role (or similar).
• Experience of advising IT project teams in delivering projects within a security framework.
• Experience of implementing tools and automation to monitor and control IT security.
• Knowledge of security risk management, governance and compliance.
• Previous experience of defining and implementing security strategy and controls and managing vulnerabilities for IT infrastructure and cloud-based services.
• Experience or knowledge of SIEMS/SOC systems.
• Crest Accreditation / CISSP or similar is desirable but not essential.
About our client:
They are widely regarded as Cambridge's leading supplier of outsourced IT support. They provide bespoke onsite & remote support to start-ups and SME's in various sectors from biotechnology, life sciences to finance. They focus on long-term relationships that stay true to their values of clarity, partnership and quality.
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Type: Full Time, Permanent
You may have experience of the following: IT Security Manager, IT Manager, CISM, CISSP, CREST, Penetration Testing, IT Security, Cybersecurity, ISO27001, Information Security, CCSO, CISSP, CISM, GIAC, etc.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/91978091