Head of Finance / Senior Financial Controller - Real Estate - OUR CLIENT -
Has instructed us on a brand-new hire - They have a proven and longstanding track record of delivery within the real estate sector, with a particular focus on asset management within the United Kingdom. They consistently source, invest and manage Real estate in the commercial sphere. As a result of continued portfolio growth, they are currently seeking a high calibre Head Of Finance
to join their reputable Real Estate finance team. THE ROLE -
As Head of Finance you will be expected to conduct the following duties:
- Taking responsibility for all areas of the finance function, including complete oversight of the invoicing, collection and allocation of rent and service charges.
- Managing the operational and capital expenditure. This includes service charge outlay.
- Overseeing the corporate taxation processes (Including VAT reporting), management fees and company operational expenditure.
- Preparing and monitoring cash flows for the investment portfolio and associated groups.
- Preparing statutory accounts for the investment portfolio
- Submitting Quarterly-reports to institutional lenders.
- Liaising with third party advisors to issue annual corporation tax returns.
- Preparing investor reports on a quarterly basis.
- Formulating and monitoring of yearly business plans for each investment.
- Raising secured loans against projects in the investment portfolio.
- Assisting in the final stages of the implementation of a newly brought in property management / accounting software.