Axon Moore have been exclusively engaged by a Private Equity backed, high growth tech business looking to onboard a Finance Manager at a pivotal time in their journey.
Reporting to a high calibre, CFO this role is ideally suited for someone looking for a progression pathway that provides key mentorship and genuine value add contribution whilst the business continues its ongoing growth.
This hands on role, will be hugely varied, providing the successful candidate the platform to take full ownership across Management Accounts, Transactional Finance and commercial finance and ad hoc projects alongside the CFO.
- Support the CFO with ad-hoc commercial projects e.g. investor impact analysis, due diligence, and forecasting models and planning tools.
- Monthly management accounts inclusive of fixed assets/ deferred income/ accruals etc.
- Statutory financial reporting.
- Continual assessment of cost base to encourage any saving initiatives.
- Maintenance of bank accounts.
- Transactional duties when appropriate such as: Raising invoices, credit control, supplier pay runs, monthly payroll and Quarterly VAT returns.
- CIMA, ACCA, ACA Qualified with PQE experience.
- Experience working in the Technology sector is desirable.
- Experience working within a hands on SME environment.
- Strong Excel skillset.
- Sage accounting software experience is advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking for a broad role that will contribute to the ongoing development of a high growth PE Backed business. Having exposure to a strong CFO, coupled with a broad remit across the finance function will provide essential development for those looking to step into a Finance Manager position.