Leeds based client looking to appoint a strong costings/commercial accountant. Following investment and funding and new senior management this is an exciting time to join this evolving business.
Looking to appoint an experienced accountant with a extensive background in costings - this role has huge exposure across the business and works closely with finance and the Commercial Director
- Business partner Commercial and other teams in the business - challenging and advising to add value
- Costing experience - standard based costing expected costs v actual costs
- Provide detailed performance analysis, highlighting trends
- Performance review including pricing / product changes, and promotional activity
- Lead quarterly forecasting and annual budgeting process
- Provide robust financial planning and analysis for the CFO
- Producing models to project long term growth and determine the impacting business factors
- Business partner wider business to improve financial awareness of non-finance teams
- A qualified accountant years 0-3 years PQE, a candidate with drive and ambition that understands the complexity of different revenue streams
- Ideally from an engineering/manufacturing background with costings experience
- Private equity experience or aptitude
- Advanced spreadsheet, business modelling capability
- Excellent communicator able to convey though process.
- Project management experience (completer finisher with eye for detail)