Ref: 242ASIPBTitle: Senior Private Banker - Greek MarketLocation: LondonSalary: AttractiveDate: 26th February 2021
Our client is looking for a Senior Private Banker to provide support, advice and a strategic approach to high net-worth clients in Greek Market.
- To be able to build strong relationships and attract new clients with private banking and wealth management needs to the group.
- To have an existing portfolio of clients.
- Ensure that efficient service and wealth structuring systems are in place.
- Provide advice to the high-net-worth individuals, senior management and support staff.
- Manage the relationship with clients, investment managers and senior colleagues.
- Prepare business reports which can be distributed to the investment management.
- Manage risks in a timely manner by following the firm's and external regulatory standards.
- Be abreast of competition, market and client activities in United Kingdom.
- Provide clients all the updated market information and conduct an analysis based on the information obtained.
The preferred candidate will ideally have a private banking or relationship management background and existing portfolio of clients. You should also possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as be able to interact at all levels of business effectively.If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your C.V. to email@example.com or call on +44 20 7430 1831 for a confidential discussion.