Salary: 70k-100k plus bonus
Our client is a leading real estate fund who focuses in the residential and alternatives sector. They are looking to hire an Associate to join their Lending team. The associate will play a pivotal role in helping the team determine the true value of their Real Estate lending opportunities using there deep understanding of Real Estate. Currently they have over 300m lent on Residential Assets in the UK (Student, PRS, Senior Living etc)
This is fantastic opportunity to join a strong organization with plenty of room for growth. Where you are the only Surveyor in the group, so your input will be highly valued.Responsibilities:
- Investment and Disposal Analysis
- Deals across the UK across the Residential sector
- Support the team of reviewing and underwriting new lending opportunities from borrowers.
- Assess new pipeline opportunities - construction programmes, valuation reports
- Monitor live loans - performance against construction programme, milestones
- Manage the loan book - monitor loan book against defined risk parameters
- Lead due diligence on underlying property, financial dynamics and borrowers.
- Mrics qualified
- 3-5 PQE years Experience in development (residential and student sectors being of most priority).
- Direct experience of either project monitoring of development (ideally from a lender's perspective) or valuations experience of interest.
- Exposure to development finance lending situations.
- Experience of being on-site, meeting with borrowers.
- Relationship management with borrowers.
- Experience and proficiency with understanding build costs and monitoring.
- Due diligence skills: understating the underlying property, financial dynamics of a loan and borrower analysis. Including experience of writing loan credit papers.
- Ability to undertake financial analysis, stress-testing and sensitivity analysis on possible investments.
- Experience of managing loans, including borrower contact and managing event-driven matters in the loan lifecycle.
Please apply today