Are you looking for a fresh new start? Are you passionate about delivering amazing customer service? Yes? Then you'll want to be part of the Target family! We're looking for fantastic candidates to come and join our Arrears team.My role overview- What can I expect?
You will work on our clients accounts to ensure we are aiming to get it right first time and delighting their customers.
You are responsible for ensuring our Arrears teams are operating in a controlled environment. You will need to complete root cause analysis to ensure processes are improved and feedback is given to your colleagues.
You are accountable for assessing accounts to ensure the correct forbearance has been granted and any remediation action is progressed.My Team- What's it like being a part of this team?
The team are split across Newport & Chester and are led by a Team Leader and Expert who will be there to provide ongoing support in the form of regular 121s, huddles and coaching sessions. You'll receive regular feedback on your contribution to our customer journey. The team are hardworking and passionate about making Target a great place to work. They care about performance and making sure we are giving our customers the best experience.
We champion personal development and there's always opportunities to grow & progress your career with us. You'll also be thanked for a job well done through our 'My Recognition' portal. This is our way of celebrating success stories.
It's important that we create a fun culture and show you that we care about your wellbeing.My Accountabilities - what are my key accountabilities?
RequirementsYou're someone who is
- Working with our Financial consultancy team if adjustments & remediation on accounts are required
- Responding to our clients over the phone and through email
- Act as an SME for complex queries to ensure executives are supported
- Take escalated call where necessary
- Ensure actions undertaken are in line with Treating customers fairly, FCA and other regulatory guidelines
- Liaise closely with internal & external stakeholders
- Working within our standard practices & procedures
- Operating & controlling control activities. These will include running control reports & co-ordinating actions from the reports
You're Someone Who Has
- Passionate about providing fantastic levels of service for customers
- Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
- Caring about doing a great job and exceeding expectations with the quality of what you do
- Able to work within yup
- Calm and reassuring with their telephone manner
- Excellent at paying attention to detail
- Pro-active, inquisitive and problem-solving by nature
- Able to negotiate
- Knowledge of both residential (secured) and consumer products
- Knowledge of Arrears processes and regulatory requirement under CCA & MCOB
You'll also be rewarded with the following great benefits
- Training & Development, with regular coaching from your Manager
- An active wellbeing programme
- Pension Contribution (plus salary sacrifice option)
- Private Medical Insurance
- 100's of employee savings
- A recognition platform where you can spend away
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement plus buy more through flex scheme
- Life Assurance
- A flexible benefits scheme (e.g. childcare vouchers, Car lease Dental cover)
- An active Charity and CSR programme
- Access to EAP