Sheridan Maine are looking for a Pensions and Payroll Administrator to join a large organisation based near Solihull. They are going through some significant inter-departmental changes and this role is a pivotal part of it.The Company
This organisation is going through some inter-departmental changes and are changing things up a bit. This role is important for their plan and will involve a lot of responsibility.The Role
The responsibilities of Pensions and Payroll Administrator include:
- Handling enrolment onto pension scheme through NEST portal
- Pension reconciliations in line with declaration of compliance
- Resolving queries in relation to pensions
- Casework completion to a high degree of accuracy
- Offer guidance to stakeholders on pension matters
The ideal Pensions and Payroll Administrator will have/be:
What's on offer?
- Experience using NEST pension
- Excellent communication skills
- Brilliant attention to detail
A salary of £26,000 - £28,000 p/a
- As well as a competitive salary the role will offer plenty of development opportunities and a high degree of autonomy. Transform the pension position of the company and take ownership of the operation.