As a Senior Finance Assistant, you will be the core member of the Finance team. Reporting to the Management Accountant, you will support the business with treasury related activities and process purchasing transactions.
We are very open to all types of flexible working, please ask us at the interview stage.RequirementsYou Will
- Produce month-end reconciliations (bank, credit card)
- Create and distribute weekly expense reports for department cardholders and review submissions, including communicating with senior management
- Create and process weekly payment run and manage the accounts payable mailbox including communicating with our suppliers
- Process daily bank transfers including verifying new bank details and checking margin/customer deposits, allocating incoming cash and processing refunds
- Ad hoc tasks as required e.g. collating invoices for a sales tax return
BenefitsMany from day one!
- Experience in a treasury and/or accounts payable role is essential
- Experience with Excel is essential
- Experience with NetSuite or HSBCnet would be great
- Strong numeracy and communication skills
- Discipline with time and self-management
- Experience in E-commerce or retail industry is advantageous
- Vitality at Work + Private Medical Insurance plans
- Denplan + Eyecare Vouchers
- Life Assurance
- Staff discounts
- Enhanced Parent Program + Parental Leave
- The Inclusive Threads DE&I Program
- 25 Days Holiday
- Paid sick leave
- Flexible working
Want to help build the future of luxury fashion commerce? If so, you've come to the right place.
Threads is a creative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business. Through social and chat-based media, we inspire our international client base to discover the rarest luxury items. We then search the globe to procure them for our clients; this is the future of retail.
Threads is in Tech City's Future Fifty programme which recognises some of the UK's fastest growing businesses, pioneering the best luxury shopping experience in the world!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.Equity in selection practices
We do practise equity in selection because we want to provide underrepresented groups with access to opportunities, and us, access to great people We ask candidates to share their demographic data in the application so that we can prioritise under represented groups in the first part of our selection process to provide an equitable funnel. All candidate offers are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. If we have two candidates at the final stage, we choose the best candidate for the job.