We Are One
At Kurt Geiger we celebrate individuality, believing our differences make us more powerful as a collective.
Diversity, equity and inclusion are at the core of who we are and we strive to reflect this in every corner of our company culture, starting with the promotion of equal opportunities. Though prejudice prevails in our world, it is not welcome in our workplace, and ensuring the equity of all our people processes to recruit a diverse workforce remains paramount.
We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace where everyone is granted the opportunity to thrive as their authentic self.Company Background
Currently Europe's leading luxury shoe and accessory retailer we are looking for dynamic individuals who are as passionate about our business as we are. We work hard at Kurt Geiger because we love what we do and strive to be the best in our industry; through amazing people, beautiful product, innovative designs and evolving store concepts.The Role
We're looking for a creative and strategic Social Media Manager to help grow the Kurt Geiger and Carvela's social footprint across Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and TikTok.
This role will focus on developing connected content, and storytelling moments to build brand affinity, strengthen customer engagement and drive social commerce.
You will work closely with the marketing, ecom, product and creative team members to produce engaging social content that upholds our brand voice and style and develops both brands Kurt Geiger and Carvela.
The ideal candidate will have experience in visual storytelling, an entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to work cross-functionally while managing various projects and as we expand from the UK into the US and Europe. You will have experience, a strong passion for social media, works effectively under pressure and tight deadlines, is a creative self-starter who succeeds in collaborative environments.RequirementsKey Responsibilities
- Create and develop the social media strategy to increase brand awareness and engagement for both brands Kurt Geiger and Carvela
- Grow and expand company social media presence into new social media platforms and increase presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Responsible for overseeing the scheduling and management of Kurt Geiger and Carvela Social Media Channels.
- Develop social media copy and select and/or source imagery for brand content, sales, marketing for Kurt Geiger and Carvela accounts.
- Develop brand content from concept to execution and deliver bespoke social content, supporting the overall Social Media Strategy for both brands Kurt Geiger and Carvela
- Write, schedule, publish and optimize daily branded content posts across multiple platforms (for Kurt Geiger and Carvela)
- Maintain and communicate defined brand voice, visual aesthetic, and maintain brand consistency and synergy between marketing and social media messages
- Find and nurture relationships with creators focused on increasing reach and growing brand awareness
- Brainstorm with cross-functional teams to concept innovative social ideas for branded content, affiliate
- Work with the head of communications in campaign origination and execution (photo shoots, filming etc.)
- Provide campaign and competitive reporting to internal teams
- Stay abreast of key industry trends, competitive insights and emerging social media, marketing, and e-commerce technologies
- And If you're always the first one to hop on all the TikTok trends, it's perfect!
- 2 to 3 years of experience managing social media platforms or communities for brands
- Demonstrated expertise in engaging and activating community groups
- Proven content creator
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms
- Actively participates in a wide variety of social media activities such as blogging (relevant to fashion's field), community development and management, social bookmarking, commenting, etc.
- Proven ability to deliver results
- Is a creative person with lots of idea's
- Self-motivated, organised and proactive
- Able to influence and motivate your team
- Confident in working with senior stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal
- Passionate about footwear and our brand
- Competitive basic salary
- Pension and life assurance
- Enviable discounts
- Gorgeous shoes
- Retail Trust Wellbeing Support
- Gym discounts
- Plus many more!
If you're successful, you will work for a business which recognises that amazing people are the key to driving our business forward and fulfil our vision of being the world's leading multi-channel retailer of luxury branded shoes and accessories. We are a fast-paced business where no two days are the same, so you will need to be adaptable; but we will reward your hard-work, commitment and loyalty with a fantastic benefits package and very real opportunities for progression.
Interested? Apply now at www.kurtgeiger.com/careersWe Are One
For Love | For Diversity | For Change | For Equality | For Kindness | For Freedom | Against Racism