We're cinch. Our mission is simple - remove the faff from buying and changing cars, giving customers more choice, with more ease. That's it. We're putting drivers first and we've ripped up the rule book to make sure that happens.
cinch lets people find just-the-right used car online from an ever-growing pool of quality-checked choices. Then we deliver the car to its new owner with a 14-day money-back guarantee. And if they've part-exchanged on their current car, we'll even take that one away. Now that's faff-free.
We're a customer-first ecommerce business with huge ambition, already driving exponential growth. And we have an exciting roadmap of innovative products to grow our customer offering as preference for buying cars online grows.
cinch is a new-to-market brand backed by the Constellation Automotive Group. That means we're part of a family including BCA and WeBuyAnyCar.com. We like to keep good company.Diversity and inclusion
cinch wants to help all kinds of people in the UK find and buy a car. So it makes good sense to have all kinds of people working with us on the challenge. Conversations and the decisions they lead to are better for featuring different voices. Representation matters.
And doing your job while not being your authentic self is not faff-free. Being free to be the best of who you are as you soar to professional greatness is the kind of business we commit to creating, as one.You
We've attracted some of the smartest folks around. Right now, we need one more. Do you have a faff-free filter? Do you like being part of energetic, open-minded and passionate teams? If you're ready to thrive in an accelerated growth environment, full of ideas and want to challenge the norm, you could be our new Paid Social Manager.What you'll do
Reporting to the Head of Digital, you will play a key role in improving cinch's online presence, ensuring that we optimise the appropriate social channels to enhance brand awareness, increase customer's engagement and drive business growth.
You will lead Paid Social activity, delivering consistent and compliant messaging to our target audiences in support of the overarching digital strategy. You will be running & optimising accounts across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & TikTok to achieve business KPI's. You will have responsibility for development & execution of the Paid Social Account Development Plan. You will have sole responsibility for weekly & monthly reporting, insight & recommendations, and feeding into top-level presentations for senior stakeholders, in addition to managing a direct report to support in day-to-day management of the account. What we need to seemust
- Minimum of 4 year's experience in a Paid Social (direct response campaign execution) role working on an ecommerce account (agency or in house).
- Have hands on, working knowledge of Facebook Business Manager, Twitter Ads & Tik Tok.
- Be able to configure and manage new & existing Facebook/Twitter/TikTok campaigns, and aid in the creation of other Paid Social marketing initiatives.
- Be able to optimise Paid Social activity to budget & KPIs.
- Monitor and evaluate performance across the major Social channels, to inform Paid Social strategy/planning (which you will own).
- Experience using third party management platforms (ie. Kenshoo, Marin etc).
- Experience using an analytics tool (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics etc).
- Have knowledge of feed-driven advertising on Facebook.
- Be able to generate weekly and monthly business reporting.
- Have experience forecasting Paid Social activity.
- Have an experimental approach, being comfortable in designing, executing and evaluating experiments across Paid Social platforms.
- Own & develop the Paid Social strategy for cinch.
- Write detailed campaign briefs to for new initiatives, campaigns or offerings.
- Work with the Brand team to secure creative assets to support new campaigns/ testing assets.
- Keep pace with Paid Social industry trends and developments.
- Oversee a direct report, ensuring their growth and development, with potential to grow the team further over time.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- You must have a high proficiency with numbers - we are highly data focused and must be comfortable in producing detailed analysis.
- Excellent command of the English Language, you will be required to create one-pagers/educational pieces to inform more senior stakeholders what is being worked on.
- Have good time management.
- High attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
Your experience, skills and style
- Experience with the Sprout platform.
- Experience with Segment.
- Any other digital channel experience a plus.
- Self-motivated individual who thrives in a fast paced & demanding environment.
- Has a passion for the latest digital media trends and best practices - you will always be in the know on the latest changes and opportunities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to communicate and present ideas/strategies to different audiences and a passion for finding solutions to enhance performance.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills. A good influencer with an ability to build and maintain strong relationships at all levels.
With teams in Surrey, the heart of Manchester, and a London location in development, you'll have the opportunity to work with colleagues at a desk when it suits, with working-from-home part of your weekly routine as well. Of course, the health and wellbeing of our teams are always a priority at cinch. So for now, where possible, we're all working remotely.
If you're thinking 'they are actually describing me', if a start-up hunger for growth at speed appeals, if you're ready to be agile enough and empowered to create immediate, meaningful impact; then you could be just a snappy application away from joining a brand that will let you be your best, while we drive together towards being our best. And that's best in the business.