A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Quality Manager to join a successful and expanding business who have enjoyed excellent growth over the last 10 years. The business are a specialist manufacturer of a variety of products covering various sectors including the defence & pharmaceutical industry as well as others. The Quality Manager will be responsible for all quality related issues across two sites including adherence to ISO quality standards, both internal and external audits as well as identifying non-conformances and improvements. This role will cover the complete QHSE of the business.
The role will suit a hand-on Quality Manager who has the desire to drive through quality drive processes and assist in the company's continued growth.
Quality Manager Requirements:
* A relevant Engineering qualification in Mechanical, Electrical or Electronic Engineering
* The Quality Manager should have a strong background within engineering manufacturing ideally with some exposure to dealing with the MoD
* Previous experience of conducting both internal audits to ISO accreditation
* A strong background of working within Quality within a senior role
Quality Manager Responsibilities:
* Work closely with site leadership team to develop, track and meet the sits quality objectives.
* Maintain the company's Business Management System ensuring compliance and conformity to all relevant accreditations.
* As the Quality Manager you will undertake continuous improvement processed to improve manufacturing processes and efficiencies.
* Keep the senior management team informed of any inefficiencies and non-conformities identified.
* Undertake quality driven training programs including manual handling training.
* Be responsible for dealing with and managing the customer complaints procedures and supplier quality improvement programs.