Home Instead Cheltenham and Cotswolds are a local multi-award-winning Home Care company providing 'outstanding' care to our clients in the Cheltenham and surrounding areas.
We are proud to be the first care at home provider in Gloucestershire to have received the highest rating of 'Outstanding' by CQC, for a second time running!
Growing older can be challenging for people, so can you imagine taking someone out of their home too? Our CAREGivers enable and support people to live long and happy lives, whilst promoting their autonomy and independence, making a real difference to them in the place they feel the best!
We are looking for a Marketing Assistant to join our team. The Marketing Assistant reports to the Business Development Manager and is responsible for carrying out a range of marketing activities to increase local awareness of the Home Instead brand and values.Job Description
- Contribute to the development of the company's marketing strategy and the roll out of the annual plan, working within set budgets.
- Establish new contacts and partnerships within the community and build on existing relationships through networking activities.
- Assist the Business Development Manager with creating engaging social media campaigns via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn to increase engagement and brand awareness.
- Assist with PR activities
- Assist with obtaining a range of printed advertising, marketing materials and promotional items from the franchise supplier and other sources.
- Assist with creating new design work from scratch using basic design software.
- Assist with organising and take part in community-based events and activities.
- Assist with organising specialist events.
- Assist with producing newsletters.
- Enter and maintain accurate records on our CRM database.
- Maintain accurate data and information to analyse.
- Manage own time effectively, prioritising critical tasks and adapt to the changing needs of the business
- At least one years' experience within a marketing role.
- A Marketing or Digital Marketing Degree, or similar qualification in Marketing,
- Autonomous self-motivator, able to work well with the team.
- Persistent, positive and resilient.
- Excellent communicator and relationship builder.
- Creative and able to generate new ideas and initiatives.
- Excellent standard of English language and copy writing skills.
- Good IT skills and fully conversant with Microsoft Office.
- Full UK driving licence and access to a car.
- Ability to work occasional evenings and weekends.
Additional InformationWhat can we offer you?
- Development and training package
- 20 days annual leave and bank holidays
- Free parking on-site
- Pension scheme
- Covid-19 safe working environment
- Positive and friendly office
- Paid mileage
- Discounts on your favourite brands including Tesco, Costa and many more!
- Free membership to 'Life and Progress Employee Assistance Programme' which gives you 24/7 access to one to one counselling, legal advice and support, self-help and wellbeing information
- We offer Leadership and Management training
- Staff social events
This role is subject to a DBS enhanced disclosure.
Annual salary: £19,000 - £20,000
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 - 17:30Follow Our Social Channels For Latest Updates