Marketing Manager (Food Ingredients)
Increase growth in product portfolio by creating an aggressive marketing strategy, working with marketing and R&D teams, will report to marketing director and have 6 direct reports including marketing and R&D employees.
- Lead a project
- Working with new product development teams to market new products
- work on potential mergers and acquisitions if needed.
- An excellent understanding of the food ingredients industry in order to evaluate areas the company needs to market more, in line with profit and loss to increase companies growth
- Have a good understanding not only of the food ingredients market but also European markets and companies key competitors
- Financial Performance
- Work with multiple teams in the business to increase brand visibility via;
Product promotion initiatives
Participation in fairs
Development of promotional material
- Develop campaigns for current and new products in line with companies financial goals year on year
- Develop Marketing strategies that display clear messages relating to the company brand and products in a way that customers and stakeholders find engaging.
- improve social media and website marketing
- be able to review projects and marketing strategies success and present these to key stakeholders
Key skills/ Qualifications
- Previous marketing experience
- minimum 4 years work experience within food ingredients industry
- an in-depth market knowledge of this industry
- Good written and spoken communication skills and fluency in English.
- Being able to work successful as part of a team to achieve a goal
- Ability to work independently to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Coordination Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Marketing graduate (although not essential)
- Experience with projects/project management
- Entrepreneurial mind-set
- Problem solving attitude
- Excellent Communication skills
- able to work to deadlines and high pressure situations