YouGov Chat is a chat-based content platform for opinion sharing. We combine chatbot technology with editorial flare to create a more interactive, engaging and worthwhile way for people to engage and share their views about the topics they care about.
As we look to ambitiously grow our 300,000+ user base, we have an exciting opportunity for a creative and ambitious Digital Advertising Manager to join our team to lead our user acquisition efforts globally.
The ideal candidate will have experience in managing campaigns across the main digital platforms, specifically Facebook and Google, and managing a large marketing budget for a high traffic publisher or editorial website.Job Description
Reporting to the Head of Audience Growth, the Digital Advertising Manager will work closely with YouGov Chat's editorial and commercial team to plan and execute content-lead acquisition campaigns.
The role requires someone who is both creative and analytical. You should have a strong instinct for creating eye-catching assets and brilliant copy, while also being data-driven when analysing campaigns to improve performance outcomes.What You'll Be Doing
- Build, manage and optimise all paid-for acquisition campaigns to drive audience growth, reach, engagement and brand awareness
- Measure the effectiveness of strategies across digital campaigns, adapting strategies where necessary
- Create eye-catching assets and brilliant copy for social and marketing
- Plan and schedule regular A/B testing (copy, imagery and formats) to ensure optimal performance
- Continuously monitor campaign, content and audience targeting
- Identify, collaborate and manage agency relationships
- Create, manage, test and analyse ad campaigns on multiple ad networks, including Facebook, Adwords, Snapchat and/or Video Networks
- Plan and manage the creative assets with the in-house art and client product teams for maximum effectiveness
- Develop and identify best practices and trends, and share your learning with internal content teams to improve future campaigns
- Produce regular campaign performance and creative analysis, identifying opportunities to evolve and adapt wherever possible
QualificationsWhat We're Looking For
- Experience running digital marketing campaigns and managing a large budget
- Good understanding of what makes for a compelling digital acquisition strategy
- Track record of reaching target audiences, including niche audiences, achieving low CPAs
- Experience using Photoshop to create unique and engaging assets
- A genuine interest in pop culture, entertainment, sports and/or current affairs
- Creative thinker with a proactive attitude, able to contribute to content planning and suggest new, innovative approaches
Nice To Have
- Minimum of 2 years experience in creating, managing and reviewing a variety of paid campaigns
- Confident in solely managing budgets and providing accurate monthly spend forecasts
- Excellent hands on experience across Facebook & AdWords
- Commercially minded and commercially data-driven
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics, Microsoft Excel with strong numerical and analytical skills
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple workflows, prioritising work as required
- Experience of running campaigns on Apple Search, Pinterest, Snapchat, TikTok, Snapchat or Twitter.
- Experience of ASO, Ad Monetisation and influencer marketing.
Additional InformationWhat We Offer
- Equipment - whatever you need to succeed
- Big emphasis on career development, progression & growth
- Remote and flexible working
- The opportunity to join a fast growing start-up within an established company
- An open and supportive culture, with a strong emphasis on working together as a team to achieve our collective vision and goals