Online casino gaming company based at Malta Position
Remote Japan Country Manager Salary
£45000 - £80000 per annum +Commission Employment
Permanent Main Responsibilities
- Overall P&L responsibility for the Japanese market and delivering results in accordance with set budget and targets
- Ensuring the website is optimised and localised for the Japanese market.
- Responsible to develop and implement the marketing strategy for the market, including clear plans for all available marketing and communication channels. The marketing plan shall include and align all activities including, online, affiliation, ambassadors, events and social media
- Working with centralized team to deliver localised campaign ideas, marketing briefs and campaign review deliverables.
- Working closely together with the design team to develop the creative concept allowing for long term brand building and communication within the market
- Ensuring all current legislation is observed in relation to operations & communication
- Work together with the affiliate team ensure that the affiliate channel is utilised to the max. Handle and develop own affiliate deals where applicable
- Responsible for planning, buying and negotiating all media, either through direct relationships or through a media agency
- With support of the business intelligence team, follow-up and analyse all the marketing activities to make sure it is all in line with budgets and targets. Ensuring clear reporting and action plans to counter any failing results
- Maintain in-depth knowledge on the market including keeping tabs on the competition and the regulatory situation
- Responsible to advise on new product features, content provider and payment service suppliers
- Strong, documented leadership skills
- Experience working in the iGaming space
- Strong marketer and brand building experience, with proven experience building a brand in the Japanese market
- Strategic and analytical
- Able to see the big picture, but still have excellent attention to detail
- Comfortable in dealing with a fast-paced, ever changing industry
Japanese and English Bilingual levelVISA
Preferable UK or EU residents
Remote work is OK.