Are you a qualified accountant with practice experience? Are you looking for a new opportunity within finance with the opportunity to progress and earn bonus?
I am working with an accountancy practice based in Herefordshire who are looking for a qualified accountant to join their team.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced individual, seeking a role with large responsibility and ownership offering a competitive salary up to £40,000 and an excellent benefits package.
The role will include:
- Completion of the following, in a timely manner to strict deadlines for multiple clients:
- Statutory financial statements
- Corporate, personal and trust tax
- Conduct thorough reviews of the prepared statutory financial statements and corporate tax returns, provide feedback on local statutory adjustments and drafting full statutory reconciliations between the clients' accounts and the local GAAP financials
- Ensuring delivery of all compliance work inside deadlines, with minimal supervision.
- Strategic financial planning
The type of candidate they are looking for:
- Previous experience of statutory financial preparation and review and/or audit, gained within practice.
- Qualified accountant
- Highly organised and able to deal with multiple deadlines and prioritise tasks appropriately.
- Ability to deliver consistent responses and high standards first time through high attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills are required to ensure clear communication and the ability to gain trust and develop relationships quickly.
- Able to share knowledge within the team and carry out research as needed.
- A team player and self-starter who can come in and quickly take ownership of tasks with minimal supervision.
- IT skills - ability to use Microsoft office packages, in particular Excel.
- Salary up to £40,000 DOE
- 25 days holiday + BH
- Pension contributions & salary sacrifice options
- Opportunity to earn bonus
If you are interested in this role, please do apply, or feel free to get in touch with Emily at Reed Accountancy & Finance to find out more information.