Up to £38,000 + Bonus + Healthcare + Benefits!
At GAMA Healthcare we help prevent infections and save lives. Our flagship products are disinfectant wipes and hand gels that are already widely used across the healthcare sector - you'll find a GAMA product in most UK hospitals.
With infection prevention becoming a global priority, the demand for our product has never been higher. Our Regulatory team are expanding to ensure GAMA achieves registrations and licences in line with relevant regulatory frameworks to enable product sales. We're now looking for a Regulatory Executive with an awareness of biocides, medical device, or cosmetics regulations. What will you do?
What will you need?
- Ensure technical documentation meets regulatory requirements
- Prepare and submission of registration dossiers, using third parties as necessary
- Provide advice on quality and regulatory requirements to key stakeholders as appropriate
- Compilation and submission of dossiers and ensuring suitability of product labelling and advertising for all products types in international markets
- Prepare safety data sheets
- Track/report on assigned projects
- Manage relevant technical documentation and files
- Maintain an awareness and ensure compliance with relevant regulations and laws in all markets
- Live the GAMA Values: Passionate, supportive and caring, curious and innovative, win together, and have fun!
What will you get?
- Previous experience within a similar role dealing with biocides would be highly advantageous, however we're also open to medical device and cosmetic industries
- Exposure to EU regulations is highly desirable
- Effective collaborative skills, working with key business stakeholders and cross-functional teams
- An appetite to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Effective communication skills, able to deliver key messages to a variety of stakeholders (regulatory authorities, agencies, 3rd party consultancies, internal teams)
- Effective organisation skills, with a structured approach to prioritisation
- A bachelor's degree in a science or equivalent discipline
What's it like at GAMA?
- A competitive salary of up to £38,000
- Annual performance related bonus of up to 14.5%
- Commitment to your personal and professional development
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- A competitive, contributory pension scheme
- Private Medical Insurance for you, and additional for your family
- Health Cashback plan for vouchers toward opticians, physio, dental etc
At GAMA Healthcare we're motivated by purpose, not just the potential of our brands. We're an innovative company led by two inspiring entrepreneurs. The pace is fast and, when needed, we can shift direction quickly, but we pull together to get things done. We're proud of our people and you'll always have the support and encouragement needed to be successful.
For several years we've achieved double digit growth and we're not stopping there. We're looking for capable people to join us on our journey. Apply now!
GAMA Healthcare Ltd are working in partnership with MaxAd Recruitment to source candidates.