The Active Care Group Clinical Team are recruiting now in your area!
£2,000 Joining Bonus!
Active Care Group are the leading provider of person-centered care in the home, through both live in and live out care packages for clients with complex health needs and in particular acquired brain injuries.
We are looking for Registered Nurses or Paramedics (Care Managers) to take ownership over a number of clients in their region. This is a diverse role where you will split your time between using your clinical skills to work directly with clients, supporting/training our valued Care Assistants and working closely with key internal and external contacts such as our client`s families, local authorities and funders.
This is an exciting opportunity to step away from a busy ward setting and support clients in the community, and it is predominantly a Monday-Friday 9am-5.30pm role!
- £2,000 Joining Bonus after successfully completing the probation period
- A competitive annual salary ranging between £30,000-£34,000 per year
- Ongoing specialist training and personal development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Retail discount scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- NEST pension scheme
- We pay your annual NMC registration fee!
Location: Home based with travel in the designated region
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday-Friday 9am-5.30pm
Salary: £30,000-£34,000 per year
Requirements: Valid NMC PIN or Qualified Paramedic and full driving licence
To start the next step of your clinical career click Apply, and we will be in contact within 24 hours.