Dental Sales - Dental Nurse Specialist / Practice Manager Advocate
World leader in the aesthetic and restorative dental market. Fantastic reputation for training and educating clinical customers. The company is dedicated to offering its staff ongoing career development opportunities and continual support to achieve their goals.
Covering London, Surrey, Kent and Sussex
* From £35-45k basic + 10k Commission + Car Allowance + Corporate Benefits
* Medical Sales / Dental Sales
The Dental Nurse Specialist will be responsible for supporting dental professionals train in implant technology at specialist courses run by our client - a global leader in the dental implant market. They will work closely with dentists to ensure they become proficient in surgical techniques and are able to use the implant range correctly. They will ensure that our clients support tools and back office systems are well integrated into existing practice management software. The Dental Nurse Specialists will also attend / conduct ad-hoc on-going training for customers at their practices moving forward. In time the appointed dental nurses will have the opportunity to transition more into the commercial sales world.
All applicants will be trained to expert level on dental implants - our client will make a significant investment in their implant skill.
* Dynamic Practice Manager / Dentist / Very senior Dental Nurse
* Candidates need good technical knowledge and the ability to explain clinical and technology solutions well to other dental professionals.
* Exceptionally good people skills allied with a commercial thought process
* Very organised and conscientious - candidates must take ownerships and be able to problem solve. A desire to deliver results and satisfaction to customers is key
* Candidates need to be able to communicate well and engage with stakeholders at all levels and build strong long term relationships.
To apply for this - or any of our exciting opportunities in the medical devices sales market - Apply Online
Progress Sales Recruitment is a specialist sales only medical recruitment consultancy dedicated to offering client and applicants alike the highest levels of service. With over 8 years experience in recruitment we specialise in the following areas of work - Nurse Advisers, Clinical Specialists, Sales Executives / Managers, Marketing and Engineering across all medical disciplines including Vascular, Endoscopy, Urology, Neurology, ENT, Infection Control, Anaesthesia, Blood Products, Diathermy, Infusion, Orthopaedics, Surgical Instruments and all PCT, Primary, Secondary, Theatre and Rehabilitation products