Role: Account Manager
Location: Home-based/London office
Travel: Occasional where requiredIntroduction:
Our tech buyers are people first, and we exist to unlock the promise of technology for people everywhere through the power of human connection. We design customer and partner strategies, content and experiences that elevate technology clients to new levels of success.
We have an exciting opportunity for a super talented Account Manager to work with a significant tech client to oversee campaigns' delivery. You will ensure that all work is executed flawlessly, on time and budget. Specifically, duties will include:
Your key Responsibilities:
Skills and Experiences:
- Establish and maintain strong client relationships, as the liaison between client and internal agency teams.
- Understand the client's business objectives and proactively manage Client and Agency team expectations.
- Responsible for client management and communication, scheduling meetings, building strong and trusting relationships.
- Coordinate with multiple customer stakeholders, other agencies, creative, production teams, establishing project plans, and production guidelines.
- Lead/moderate client Microsoft Teams calls' and apply proactive, critical thinking/problem solving as needed.
- Take and distribute meeting notes and call recaps after all meetings and follow through on next steps.
- Ensure all points in client briefs are delivered upon promptly, to scope and on budget while updating clients along the way.
- Track the progress of all projects, keeping the client informed and working closely with the team to adhere to deadlines/milestones
- Support account team in overseeing the development of briefs, statements of work, and project templates and tools.
- Proactively manage expectations and communicate project and risks to internal team and client.
- Grow client relationships in terms of project deliverables and service level satisfaction
- Own, monitor and disseminate client brand guidelines and visual system requirements to ensure all marketing communications match specifications/guidelines.
- Ensure agency internal project management software (Microsoft Project) is organised and up to date based on Account Director and Project Manager requirements.
- Reporting to Account Director/Strategy Director.
Previous agency experience operating at a similar level within an Integrated or Creative agency, overseeing campaigns for key clients.
- 3-5+ years of experience account management with experience working with technology B2B clients, looking to work with a small hands-on team.
- MUST be professional, assertive, dedicated and able to engage effectively with clients and internal team of all levels.
- Must be detail-oriented, very organised, be proactive and have the ability to multitask/be resourceful.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, articulate and poised
- Ability to head off potential conflicts and problems before they materialise, and have strong problem-solving skills.
- Have a growth mindset, looking to improve personal knowledge base continually
- Strong influencing skills and ability to change the course of action when appropriate or necessary.
- Must be able to handle pressure and stress without sacrificing quality.
- Ability to maintain constructive project goal direction in the face of unanticipated time constraints.
First and foremost we care about our people, our clients and social good. We are in it for the long-term and are driven by ROI, outcomes and customer success. Authenticity is important to us, and we like to keep things human and real. We avoid corporate gibberish, nonsense words and the wrong kind of short cuts. This mentality cuts across all our services. Vitality, fresh thinking and innovative approaches are what differentiates digiio to the world.
We offer £28k-34k salary with benefits. You will be working with a large, leading innovative Tech company. The role is currently remote due to COVID, and you will spend time with us at our London based office when the pandemic situation improves (flexible working between home and office)
We are digiio. Today is the day for fast-growing tech companies. Visit us at www.digiio.com