Senior Accountant£30,000 - £38,000
Are you an Accountant with 5 years of experience within practice?
Are you looking for a company with a great bonus scheme?
Are you looking for somewhere with huge ambition and potential for promotion?
Then we are working with a fantastic company for you!Who are they?
They are an amazing accountancy firm based in Stratford Upon Avon with a focus on turning the accountancy world upside down and challenging the competition to keep up. They specialise in providing accountancy and business support to freelancers, contractors, consultants and small businesses across the UK. They work closely with each of their clients, taking on a family feel to help them achieve their vision.What will you be doing?
What are they looking for?
- You will be responsible for a portfolio of both Limited Company and Self-Assessment Clients.
- You will need to manage our accounting function from start to finish.
- You will be managing, mentoring and training our accounting team as and when required.
- You will be responsible for quality control and regularly reviewing the work undertaken by our accounting function.
- You will need to review, analyse, improve and implement processes to ensure our accounting function continues to deliver.
- You will be taking care of client negotiations whether it be for new work or existing client disputes.
- You will be reporting to the directors on the performance of the accounting function.
- You will be expected to contribute effectively at management planning and review meetings.
- You may also be expected to travel for some client visits.
They are looking for someone with great organisation, communication and leadership skills who can bring their experience into the business. They are looking for someone with good analytical skills, the ability to prioritise work and deadlines under pressure and someone who can contribute to best practice.
As well as this the following are required;
What are they offering?
- Must come from a practice background
- Minimum of 5 years' experience within practice
- AAT, ACCA, or ACA qualified
For this position they're offering a competitive starting salary of £30000 - £38000 as well as a great company pension scheme and a quarterly bonus scheme of up to 20%. They're also offering a remote working environment during the current lockdown with this to be reviewed in the future. Alongside these they are a company with huge ambition and can offer a route into management within 1-2 years.
They're looking for someone who can hit the ground running and bring their experience into the company so if this sounds like the type of role you're interested in and you want to find out more then get it touch. Apply now with your up-to-date CV and a quick message about yourself and we can take it from there!