South East of Norwich
c£30k + full study package.
Working closely with both the Financial Controller and Financial Director your role will be one of fast track progression and fully supported by these mentors. With continued growth, the business is delighted to have this opportunity open for the right AAT qualified or part qualified professional.
- Production of quarterly management accounts and year end statutory accounts
- Preparation of monthly VAT returns and Payroll
- Regular balance sheet reconciliations and help to maintain an accurate purchase ledger and general ledger
- Provide regular KPI reporting on creditors, work in progress and overhead costs
- Preparation of payment runs for external contractors, materials and overheads
- Assist with the annual external audit process
- Assist with documenting and improving processes to ensure the efficient running of the Finance Department
Ideally you will be part qualified (CIMA or ACCA) seeking an opportunity to join an employer at a key stage of growth. In return this organisation can offer working from home (in current circumstances) alongside flexibility to ensure this role works for you. If you would like further details, please call; or email;